Long Time & Still Quilting

>> Sunday, March 15, 2009






Okay so I returned last week from the Sewing Expo in Atlanta. It was great and I learned a lot of new finishing techniques for my quilts. One of which is prarie points. I used those the pink quilt below. At the expo I fell in love with a PFAFF Quilt Expression 4.0 machine. But unfortunately and maybe greatfully my hubby did not let me buy it. Probably a blessing in disguise but I am still drooling over it. I also fell in love with In Town Fabrics in Atlanta. I going to have to make a day trip just to fill the few empty spots left in my fabric closet.

Anyway, I just completed two quilts over the last few months and have three more to make before May. So I wouldn't expect too many post between now and then...














These are also a wipe and diaper holder that I made " In the Hoop" to go with the quilt as a gift set.

1 comments:

Angel Ruff March 26, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

Amy, your quilts are soooo beautiful. I love your designs and color. You are so talented. Can't wait to see more of your work!
Angel

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP