New Project

>> Tuesday, June 2, 2009


I am starting a new project. This one is for a an up coming niece's birthday gift as well as a chance for me to practice a bubble dress. My sister is wanting me to make the flower girl's dress at her wedding next summer. We saw a really cute dress at JCrew with a three layer bubble hem. So I am thinking of manipulating this pattern to match. First challenge is the make the pattern as is and then move forward. My inspiration is Heather Ross's Far Far Away fabric. I just can't decide: stripes, patchwork, Bodice one fabric and dress another? What do you think? i am looking for creative ideas.

2 comments:

Stefanie June 3, 2009 at 5:53 AM  

Hi Amy!

I always see those beautiful dress pattern and I so want to make one. I don't have anyone to make one for (my little person is a boy).

Hmmmm...I'm sure that she will love whatever you make!

Amy June 3, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

I have two little boys and not girls. I knwo the feeling. Thank goodness for friends and sister-in-laws. The saddest part though is I never get to see any of them wear my creations.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP