Flower Girl Dress

>> Saturday, January 30, 2010

Here we go, my first shot at the flower girl dress for my sister's wedding. It is a summer outdoor wedding. A casual summer affair.  I used some fabric that you've seen before for the practice version. The real version will be made of the same fabric as our bridesmaid dresses we bought at anthro. Try and use you imagination... Should I put the overlay on it and make it and the bodice out of the same yellow fabric, but another yellow up under for the bubble or do should I be bold and use a black and white polka-dot up under. Or just do the bubble and bodice with no overlay in the same yellow print with a matching black and white polka-dot ribbon around the waist. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP