Wedding Can Go On.

>> Sunday, April 18, 2010

Finally sucess. After weeks of back on forth with mother of the flower girl we finally settled on design of sorts and I started to work. For those of you new to my random crafts I have been the responsible party for sewing to the flower girl dress for my sister's wedding, To make it all just a wee bit more challenging for this average sewer I had to take one anthropologie dress (bridesmaid dress) and make it into one fabulously perfect and sweet little flower girl dress all for the love my sister.:). BTW, I was supposed to make the ring barrier pillows as well but thanks to Etsy I foudn a much better crafter to do it for me.

Well I finally stoped procrastinating, only at the point when I realized the store was no longer carrying this dress and decided it was now or never. I must chop and sew. I am pretty pleased with the end result and I am hoping it just looks adorable on the little girl and her mother is pleased.. So below you will see the dress I started with, and two flower girl photos one with the sash and one without. We are all wearing sashes but I thought I might make something I little more funky to dress up the flower girl dress instead of the sash but those juices are still a brewing. I'll post photos of the big day once it has come and gone in three weeks.



Oh yes and ring barrier pillows I had made by Two Yellow Shoes.

2 comments:

Leslie April 18, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

all of this is lovely. i love the color combo

Little Lady Patchwork April 18, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

So cute and colors are perfect for Spring.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP