Cleanout and Create

>> Monday, July 13, 2009

So I was in a mood this weekend to clean out and rearrange all in a effort to void what I really should be doing. It started with our playroom and then moved into my sewing room. I got a crazy notion to trade the armiore in the sewing room for a low book shelve in the playroom in hopes of gaining better storage and viewing of the fabrics I have on hand. The results was a realization that I have way too much fabrics, not enough space and I clearly need to use some of it up or sell. So a few not great items are on ebay and well the rest went to storage except for a brown toile upholstery piece and green and brown upholstery piece that I bought several years ago. Together I turned these into a new tote for myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP