Fat for Fat...Fat Quarter That Is

>> Thursday, July 23, 2009

Well for those of you that read my blog but aren't a follower you know my overall appearance. For those that don't know me. I am mom of two boys ages 2 and 4 and I recently turned 30. While having kids I gained a lot of weight and over the course of those two boys I've lost 50% of that weight all on my own but still have some to go. So this past Monday after a weekend of my son asking me very innocently if I had a baby in my bell followed by a no and then an "are you fat mommy". I decided (after his stern lecture on not discussing peoples looks and how our size doesn't reflect on who we are) that for his healthy habits I need to make a change and quit trying to do it on my own. So I headed back to Weight Watchers this week.

For those of you that have done WW you know the first week you need to pick a goal and reward for obtaining that goal. So I can't say I finalized my goal but after a few days I finalized my reward. For every pound I lose I am going to allow myself to purchase 1 fat quarter. I can choose to save the pounds up and purchase my fat quarters all at once or even purchase them one at a time. It will just depend on my mood.

Don't worry I won't be blogging weekly about my weight loss. But I will make a progress report hear and there with a photo of my celebration. Wish me luck and help me think of some great projects for utilizing my reward.

2 comments:

Little Lady Patchwork July 23, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

You can do it! Yes , you can!

What an awesome incentive! I bet if you made a list of all the fabric that you want, it will help push you closer to your goal.

Leslie August 4, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

what a awesome reward system...there is nothing more telling than when the kids ask that kind of question. yikes!!! i always think i should give myself a reward but never thought about it being fabric!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP