Back & Busy

>> Monday, August 31, 2009

Well it was an eventful weekend. My oldest son turned 4 and we painted pottery for his birthday.












I got my sewing room semi-clean in anticipation of my new machine and my parents visit.



















And I managed to finish a new purse of my own design for my friend's up coming birthday this Sat.










































A busy and eventful weekend. As for the machine I chose. I went with a Babylock Quest Plus machine.
It is wonderful. It came with 15 feet, 383 stitches and is so very quite. Perfect for a sewer with young children. And since I already own two other Babylocks I benefit from an easy foot exchange. I still love the Pfaffs but this was a better value for the money and Oh I completely forgot to mention. My wonderful loving husband offered to buy it for me. We aren't a couple that is big on gift giving and in fact we rarely buy each other anything as we have just never found that to be important. So aside from my engagement ring this is the only real gift he has ever given me. And I have to say it is the best and I love it. Not getting gifts at every occasion really makes the surprise ones very special indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP