Back to Classics

>> Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I am stuck at home with the flu this week. Not sure I am going to be much up to crafting. But over the weekend I worked on an outfit for my cousin-in-law's son Cole. It is classic jon-jon. I made it fully reversible with ties at the neck and snaps on bottom. I extended the legs slightly to give it few extra months of wear by just rolling up the legs into a cuff. I even made him a personalized Clemson pin. Can't wait to see him wear it. And for those of you Carolina fans out there. I am a gamecock and it pains me to have to sew Clemson attire. Hopefully, we'll pull off any win this week.



2 comments:

Unknown September 11, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

Great stuff . Hope you're feeling better now !

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP