On a Roll

>> Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Well four post in two days. I am on a roll. I just had to share that the Sewing Expo is coming up in March. I took the time tonight to register. I usually take four days worth of classes but this year I need to conserve vacation as my kids are changing schools so I'll be home most of the days they are home once fall comes along. Anyway, it was hard to choose but here are the three classes I am taking at the Atlanta Expo. If you come let me know. I'd love to chat.



Peacock Pin Cushion

















Coffee Filter Fans Quilt
















Whirlgig Quilt

1 comments:

Lynda December 31, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

What a great sewing room you have. I haven't spent enough time in mine for the last couple of weeks. I really love the little jackets you make. They are so full of personality. What lucky little girls to receive one for Christmas.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP