Organization Part II

>> Wednesday, December 30, 2009

After a day and a half of assembling, sorting, and organizing I finally finished my sewing room. I realized shortly into the project that even with what I've done so far I still need more fabric storage or I need to craft more. My husband even comment that "I bet you haven't sewed as much fabric in your life as you own". I was a little a annoyed as some fabric is just to pretty to sew on any project and therefore one must wait for the perfect project. Regardless, I am satisfied with the progress so far. I still need to do the sewing room closet but that one will be another day and another plan.





4 comments:

becky @ becky ann designs December 30, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

Wow. I wish I could get my craft room that organized. It is always in a state of chaos. Mine serves as an office, craft room, work storage room, and general junk room.

Anonymous,  December 30, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

It looks great!

April

Leslie December 30, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

your sewing space looks really beautiful

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP