Inspiration Strikes. Thanks to a Graduate.

>> Sunday, May 23, 2010


Inspiration has finally struck at 1:30 am in the morning.  I am excited. I had these fabrics for over year and a half and have been waiting for the perfect moment and idea for using them. A new quit is on the way and just in time for my cousin's graduation. Hopefully, she'll find it a nice fresh modern quilt for her dorm. Details to come. I have a two week deadline so off I go.
 Here's preview of one of fabrics in the collections I am using. Check  all of Laurie Wisburn's  collection  out at Scarlet Fig.

3 comments:

jabeybaby May 23, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

I love that fabric, can't wait to see what you do with it!

becky @ becky ann designs May 23, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

That is really pretty. So unique! Can't wait to see the quilt.

Bellgirl May 23, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

What gorgeous fabric! Your cousin will love her quilt!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP