Quilt Back

>> Monday, May 31, 2010

A little snap shot at the quilt backing. I know what you might be thinking it is a large contrast from the front and does but doesn't go with the front. But since she's going for a black and white theme in her dorm room. I felt the need to accommodate. So the quilt will be reversible for those days she's needs to  coordinate and those days where she needs a little color in her life. I felt I've unified it by keeping with a modern theme in the fabrics. I must say though the back is my favorite. I had bought the backing fabric for curtains in my sewing room and after two years of hanging onto it I let it go. My heart is broken but I know it is going to good home and just maybe she'll love the fabric as much as I do. And yes, I am crying....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP