Elfin Magic 2010

>> Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's that time of year where we start planning our crafts for Elfin Magic. This year we plan on make Christmas bauble candle holders, stamped coasters, decorative jar ornaments and  a version of scrabble tile pendants inspired by Becky Ann Designs. So to get in the mood I test drove one of the crafts today. Using blank wood squares, scrapbook paper and plenty of mod podge I manged to create the following...... For a full tutorial on how to make your own visit Make & Takes. Only wish I could have found some diamond glaze to give it that glass top look.





2 comments:

becky @ becky ann designs October 17, 2010 at 6:28 AM  

Wow, I am honored that I inspired you to make the pendants. I love the decoupadge look you did. Especially the butterfly one.

Angel Ruff October 17, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

Way cool Amy! My friend Becky was so excited to see you make these!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP